Moksha is Sanskrit, meaning Liberation or Freedom.
At Moksha Mental Health and Wellness it is my mission to offer the tools and resources to free you from:
- Negative behaviors and thoughts that only make you feel worse about yourself
- Shadows from the past that need love and attention, so they no longer control you
- Anxiety or depression inside that you feel like a shell of yourself and no one notices
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing uses a technique called bi-lateral stimulation (eye movements) to connect to memory networks in the brain.
This connection, with the help of a EMDR trained therapist, lets your brain change the way your memories affect your thoughts, beliefs and feelings.
YOGA & SELF-COMPASSION
I appreciate an 8-limb yogic path and believe that Pranayama (mindful breathing, Dhyana (meditation) and Asana (physical postures) are all equally important to your holistic self.
I also utilize forms of clinical self-compassion in the healing work. It is a valuable tool to silence the self-critic and fight shame.
(HAES, Intuitive Eating, self-love) Too many people are on a very dysfunctional and painful journey with their bodies.
I see so much more hate than love in this area, which is why it is so important to incorporate it into the healing work.
This beautiful community is always welcomed and included in my life and work.
The Soul Lab Sessions: Journey to connection
How could you benefit from a Holistic Therapeutic Approach?
Would you like to be:
- More grounded with a surer sense of purpose
- Less anxious or fearful of the world around you
Would you like to have:
- Increased self-confidence, a greater sense of inner and outer strength
- Lifestyle changes that directly improve well-being outcomes
- The freedom and courage to follow your path